The world renowned Dickson quick change system was developed as a major advance from the conventional four way toolpost and this simple, robust design uses hardened and ground components to give high levels of accuracy and repeatability.
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
Log In or Register to access this product’s technical documents
- A versatile range of supplied toolholders can be interchanged in seconds, providing a flexible approach to machining, giving proven significant set-up time savings.
- Centre height adjustment is achieved in seconds with a simple knurled nut, eliminating the need for packing pieces.
- Dickson Quick change toolpost kits are supplied with 2 off standard toolholders and 1 off ‘V’ / Boring bar toolholder as standard.
- Additional Morse Taper, Plain Bore, Parting Off and Extended toolholders are also available as options.
- The stud assembly which attaches the Toolpost onto the machine Top Slide are also available.