|Model Number||880 / 1010 / 1135 / 1275|
|Swing Over Bed||880mm / 1010mm / 1135mm / 1275mm|
|Distance Between Centres||1.5m / 2m / 3m / 4m / 5m / 6m / 7m / 8m / 9m / 10m / 11 / 12m|
|Spindle Bore||154mm to 560mm|
|Spindle Nose||A2-11 to A2-28|
|Spindle Motor Power (Option)||22kW (30kW / 37kW)|
There are 4 unique versions of the Colchester Magnum Heavy Duty CNC lathe, based on swing over bed length - the 880, 1010, 1135 and 1275.
Each of these variations comes with many outstanding features, these include:
- One piece bed with floor type casting
- 2 shear bed way with extra way supporting the apron
- All ways are hardened and ground
- Alloy steel spindle with opposed taper roller bearings
- Hardened and ground gears, shafts and cross slide ways
- Electromagnetic spindle brake
- 18-speed geared headstock
The Magnum HD centre lathe outline specifications are shown above, but for a more comprehensive list of features, please click on the brochure download or contact us on +44 (0) 01924 415000.