- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
Compact footprint and highly rigid box way design, this highly versatile VMC offers high precision machining ideal for industry and education.
Engineered for Efficiency
Introducing a new generation of CNC vertical milling machines offering exceptional machining performance and outstanding value for money.
The Storm EH-610 VMC with its compact footprint and heavy duty box way design, ensure outstanding performance, accuracy and value throughout its lifetime and is the ideal solutions for toolrooms and educational applications.
Through exceptional design, process control and build quality ensures that versatility and rigidity are integrated as standard, leading to superior component finish, performed smoothly and easily.
Combined with Colchester's unrivalled heritage and trusted after sales support makes the STORM VMC the ideal machine tool for all engineering and manufacturing businesses.
• Shorter cycle times due to higher material removal rates
• Ergonomic design
• Conversational programming (no requirements for complex ISO programming)
• Longevity with total customer support
• Spare parts support
• Rapid support
• Service and parts, parts stocked on-site for quick delivery
• Customisation available
• Turnkey solutions
• Choice of Siemens, FANUC or Heidenhain CNC control systems with integrated safety
• Coolant wash down & air clean down gun
• Easy access to work zone (ergonomics)
• Small footprint with large machining envelope
• Touch screen control
• Industry 4.0 ready
• Easy installation
• Tool setting and component probing
• Through spindle coolant
• Mist extraction
• Oil skimmer
• Swarf conveyor
• Advanced training
|Max travel (XYZ) (mm)||610 x 350 x 460|
|Table size (mm)||710 x 350|
|Table load (kgs)||350|
|Spindle speed (rpm)||10,000 (12,000 option)|
|Machine weight (kgs)||2,600|