- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
Super rigid construction with extra wide heavy duty box ways perfect for heavy duty, vibration free machining applications.
Introducing a new generation of CNC vertical milling machines offering exceptional machining performance and outstanding value for money.
The Storm VH Series with its extra wide heavy duty box way design, ensure outstanding performance, accuracy and value throughout its lifetime. Through exceptional design, process control and build quality ensures that versatility and rigidity are integrated as standard, leading to superior component finish, performed smoothly and easily.
The Storm VH Series is also available with geared head spindle configuration for heavier cutting applications ensuring higher material removal rates while maintaining high precision and vibration free machining.
Combined with Colchester's unrivalled heritage and trusted after sales support makes the Storm VMC the ideal machine tool for all engineering and manufacturing businesses.
• Shorter cycle times due to higher material removal rates
• Ergonomic design
• Conversational programming (no requirements for complex ISO programming)
• Longevity with total customer support
• Spare parts support
• Rapid support
• Service and parts, parts stocked on-site for quick delivery
• Customisation available
• Turnkey solutions
• Choice of Siemens, FANUC or Heidenhain CNC control systems with integrated safety
• Coolant wash down & air clean down gun
• LED status lights integrated into front guards
• Easy access to work zone (ergonomics)
• Small footprint with large machining envelope
• Touch screen control
• Industry 4.0 ready
• Easy installation
• Tool setting and component probing
• Through spindle coolant
• 4th and 5th axis rotary / tilting table
• Mist extraction
• Oil skimmer
• Swarf conveyor
• Advanced training
|Min travel (XYZ) (mm)||510 x 410 x 460|
|Max travel (XYZ) (mm)||2,000 x 900 x 800|
|Table size (mm)||600 x 320 up to 2,200 x 850|
|Table load (kgs)||500 up to 2,500|
|Spindle speed (rpm)||6,000 up to 10,000|
|Machine weight (kgs)||2,800 up to 18,000|