|System Dimensions / Weight (approx.)||432 W x 864 L x 610 (H) mm / 68kg|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Standard Marking Field||100mm x 100mm (160S lens)|
|Standard Max Part Size||342 (W) x 241 (L) x 117 (H) mm|
|Aiming Beam||(2) Class II Red Diode (635nm)|
Minilase™ is a simple, affordable and powerful desktop marking system
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
Minilase™ has smart features that drive efficiency and improve ergonomics with high volume production. A three-sided automatic vertical door provides an ergonomic method for part loading.
Machine management is simple with the front mounted operator control panel. An optional rotary device can be utilized for 360° radial part marking.
Power focus adjustment and our built-in easy focus finder system allow for quick and easy change over when processing a variety of parts.
• Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
• Advanced MOPA Fiber Laser Engine with 20 Watt of Power
• Easy Mode with Automated Door Close, Marking and Door Open Sequence
• Three-Sided Access Pneumatic Part Loading Door
• Power Focal Height Adjustment
• T-Slot Work Surface and Front Panel Status Lights
• Easy Focus Finder
• Ideal for marking all Metals, Most Plastics, Painted/Anodized/Coated Materials and a Variety of Other Substrates
• Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty
We can offer bespoke application engineering and product training as standard on all of our lasers.