|System Dimensions / Weight (approx.)||812 (W) x 1,321(L) x 1,880(H) mm / 227kg|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Standard Marking Field||100 x 100 mm|
|Standard Max Part Size||762 (W) x 609 (L) x 495 (H) mm|
|Aiming Beam||(2) Class IIIa/3R Red Diode|
The Zetalase™ XL Series is our most flexible system yet, offering an expansive work with increased space and increased power. The Zetalase ™ XL can do it all!
An expansive work area and choice of lenses makes Zetalase™ XL our most flexible system yet.
The new Zetalase™ XL features the most expansive work area of our entire product range. Available in multiple configurations to mark tall and/or large components as well as large fixtures of parts. A front vertical pneumatically actuated door maximizes operator ergonomics. Programmable Z-Axis capability as a standard option allows for a quick and easy changeover between components. A choice of laser power and a variety of large focal lenses provide the ability to solve any application.
Zetalase™ XL features an onboard PC and a gas assisted swing arm with monitor, keyboard and mouse allowing operators to easily design, edit and select laser etching programs.
Programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
- Full size rotary device for 360° radial part marking
- Fume Extraction
- Various Lens Upgrades
• Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
• MOPA Fiber Laser Engine from 20 to 50W with Selectable Waveforms
• Front Vertical Pneumatically Actuated Part Loading Door
• Programmable Focal Height Adjustment
• 24” x 30” T-Slot Work Surface and Heavy Duty Membrane Control Pendant
• Integrated PC with Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse on Ergonomic Gas Assisted Swing Arm
• Side Access Panel with Ethernet, USB, and Service Connection Access
• Auto Mode with Automatic Marking Start Upon Door Closure
• Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
We can offer bespoke application engineering and product training as standard on all of our lasers.