Terms and Conditions shown below are for online E-shop web sales only. For a copy of our machine sales Terms and Conditions, please click on the attached download.
Terms and Conditions - Eshop Website Sales
By ordering spares through our website, you are confirming your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions below:
Please note: These Terms & Conditions may change from time to time & you are advised to check them before placing an order.
These website sales Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Pricing & Delivery 1. Prices quoted on the website are correct as displayed but may be subject to a minimum order charge. You should check your order summary carefully.
2. Value Added Tax & carriage will be charged in addition to the prices quoted at the rate applicable at the date of despatch. These charges will be displayed at the order summary stage.
3. Orders are despatched in the UK Mainland only via Tuffnells Parcels on a next working day service as standard, but you can select any other delivery options shown if available.
Colchester Machine Tool Solutions shall not be responsible for delay or loss by the carrier or any financial loss caused thereof. In the case of lost or delayed items, please contact Colchester Machine Tool Solutions for the tracking number. It is the customers’ responsibility to claim any losses from the carrier.
Orders 1. During the order placement process you should follow all instructions closely. We strongly recommend you check your order carefully at the summary stage. We shall not be responsible for any mistakes made during ordering.
2. Colchester Machine Tool Solutions do not accept any responsibility for incorrect typing or grammatical errors.
3. Once you have placed your order you will receive a unique order / invoice reference, shortly afterwards you will receive email confirmation detailing your order.
4. Orders will normally be despatched within 2-4 working days following placement of order subject to stock availability. Colchester Machine Tool Solutions shall not be responsible for any loss caused by delay.
5. We shall not be responsible for any consequential loss, nor accept any responsibility for delay .or losses caused by War, Government embargoes and changes in fiscal policy, adverse labour conditions, fire or any other act caused, beyond our direct control.
6. We shall not be responsible for any copyright infringement resulting from instructions specified by a customer.
Payment Security 1. Payments are made by credit or debit card via SagePay, using their secure payment website. Payment details are kept secure at all times and will never be shared with third parties.
Returns & Cancellations 1. Any claim for errors, omissions or discrepancies on the goods supplied by us must be made within 7 (SEVEN) working days of receipt.
2. If goods are damaged prior to your receipt, please keep all packaging and notify us within 2 (TWO) working days. We will provide you with consignment tracking numbers and carrier details to enable you to make a claim from the carrier company.
3. You may return stock items within 7 (SEVEN) working days. bespoke parts cannot be returned or refunded.
4. If for any reason you wish to cancel your order you can do so. However, if work has started on it, Colchester Machine Tool Solutions reserves the right to charge an amount of monies deemed to reflect the work done so far & the materials consumed.
Further details on delivery and returns available here.
Contact Us If you have any queries regarding these E-shop website sales Terms & Conditions, please contact us on: