- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
The Colchester Magnum VS LS and Harrison V800 are robust, heavy duty, large swing, variable speed centre lathes, renowned for superior heavy-duty performance providing outstanding value for money.
With a swing capacity of 870mm, the Colchester Magnum LS / Harrison V800 manual centre lathe is built to withstand rugged, heavy duty use for customers in the heavy turning sector.
Colchester’s heavy duty centre lathes are renowned for the best quality and highly reliable turning machines that give outstanding service, requiring the absolute minimum of maintenence over their working life.
The Magnum & Magnum LS manual centre lathes have the power, strength and standard production features to meet almost any large turning requirement in the field of oil and gas, power generation, utilities and shipbuilding.
• Infinitely variable spindle speed with integrated digital display.
• Spindle power load meter
• 3-Jaw PBI scroll chuck
• Dickson Quick change toolpost with tool holders
• Machine work light
• Coolant pump system
• Machine toolkit
• Thread Dial Indicator
• Roll-out swarf (chip) bin
• Saddle mounted operators control station
• Rapid power traverse of saddle and cross slide movement
• 3 jaw scroll chuck and 4-jaw independent chuck options
• Parat toolpost options
• Traveling and stationary steady options
• Tooling packs
• Taper turning attachment
• Bed stops
• 2 and 3 axis Digital Read Out (DRO)
• Rear boring bar attachment
• Swarf conveyor
• Extended warranty contracts
• Service / maintenance contracts
|Distance between Centres (mm)||820|
|Swing Over Bed (mm)||1500 / 2000 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000|
|Spindle Bore (mm)||104 / 155 / 230|
|Spindle Nose||D1-11 / A2-11 / A2-15|
|Spindle Speeds (rpm)||18- 1800 / 1000 / 600|
|Spindle Motor Power (kW)||22|