- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
The Colchester Master VS 3250 / Harrison V350 are robust, versatile, variable speed centre lathes, renowned for superior performance providing outstanding value for money.
These rugged centre lathes introduce the latest technology to meet the machining requirements of modern tooling. Heavy metal removal and fine precision finishing are accomplished on this superb machine smoothly, quietly, and efficiently. A comprehensive range of accessories are available to further enhance the lathes’ scope and versatility.
Each variable speed model is fitted as standard with the very latest state of the art ACU-RITE digital readout systems and linear encoders. ACU-RITE digital readouts (DRO) make your manually-operated machine tools more profitable, improve productivity and raise the quality of the machined workpiece. The large LCD display clearly shows the actual axis positions. The context-sensitive graphical user guidance makes working with ACU-RITE digital readouts a pleasure. All DRO’s have integrated as standard constant surface speed (CSS) control.
This powerful feature dramatically increases productivity over conventional centre lathes by automatically controlling the spindle speed during machining. The standard DRO with integrated CSS functionality allows exactly the right speed for every job so tools perform better, cycle times are optimised and quality greatly improves.
• Infinitely variable spindle speed with integrated digital display.
• Spindle power load meter
• 2 axis digital read out (DRO) with integrated constant surface speed (CSS) control
• 3-Jaw PBI scroll chuck
• Dickson Quick change toolpost with tool holders
• Machine work light
• Coolant pump system
• Machine toolkit
• Thread Dial Indicator
• Roll-out swarf (chip) bin
• 3 jaw scroll chuck and 4-jaw independent chuck options
• Parat & Multifix toolpost options
• Traveling and stationary steady options
• Tooling packs
• Taper turning attachment
• Bed stops
• Rear boring bar attachment
• 3rd axis Digital Read Out (DRO)
• Extended warranty contracts
• Service / maintenance contracts
|Distance between Centres (mm)||350|
|Swing Over Bed (mm)||650|
|Spindle Bore (mm)||42|
|Spindle Nose||D1-4 Camlock|
|Spindle Speeds (rpm)||17 - 3250|
|Spindle Motor Power (kW)||7.5|