- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
The Colchester Magnum Heavy Duty (HD) Manual and CNC Lathe range both have 4 versions based on swing over bed of 880mm, 1010mm, 1135mm and the 1275mm.
Manufactured with a one-piece bed, floor type casting, the Magnum HD series of large capacity, high specification manual and CNC lathes give more versatility to specialise, ultra heavy duty machining applications.
The high-quality casting construction assures optimum rigidity and stability for years of trouble-free operation. Machines are available in up to 12m distance between centres and are ideal for ultra heavy duty, large capacity applications.
• One piece bed, floor type casting
• Alloy steel spindle with opposed taper roller bearings
• 2 shear bed way with extra way supporting the apron.
• All ways are hardened and ground.
• Hardened and ground gears and shafts
• Electromagnetic spindle brake
• 4-way tool post and tool holders
• Manual tailstock with saddle pin body movement
• Coolant pump system
• Machine work light
• 18 speed geared headstock
• Rapid power traverse to saddle, cross slide and top slide
• 3 jaw scroll chuck and 4-jaw independent chuck options
• Rear chuck options with chuck guard
• Travelling and stationary Steady rests
• Taper turning attachment
• Extended warranty contracts
• Service / maintenance contracts
|Distance between Centres (mm)||880 / 1010 / 1135 / 1275|
|Swing Over Bed (mm)||880mm / 1010mm / 1135mm / 1275mm|
|Spindle Bore (mm)||1.5m / 2m / 3m / 4m / 5m / 6m / 7m / 8m / 9m / 10m / 11 / 12m|
|Spindle Nose||154mm to 560mm|
|Spindle Speeds (rpm)||A2-11 to A2-28|
|Spindle Motor Power (kW)||22kW (30kW / 37kW)|